I have never written a Five for Friday before, so here I go….
- This week has been “Spring Break” for our school. Our dept. doesn’t work the same schedule so we’ve had the school mostly to ourselves this week (maintenance, camp, and communications have been around too!). It has been a great chance for us to get a lot of work done but at the same time I’ve missed the sounds of kids all around. Kids make a school, otherwise, it’s just a really friendly looking office.
- We had good success with Parker on Tuesday with training but as I write I am frustrated because he spilled my coffee and is being whiney…
- I am starting to go batty about not running. I bought a pair of Newtons this past weekend and now have to wait for 5 more weeks to try them out. Swimming, Aqua Jogging and walking the dog are not running..
- I did my taxes this week. I owe. I have nothing else to say about that…
- I am really excited for Palm Sunday this weekend at church. It is one of my favorite services of the year.
What are you up to this weekend? Have you ever tried Newtons?