Ah, the sweet bliss that is 5 days off from school for holiday break. I had a wonderful time with my family over two Christmas brunches and now have very little on my agenda…so I will share a few things I’m lovin’ these days…
- Raw Kale Salad. I have made my own based on a whole foods model. (Tahini, Olive Oil, Garlic, Braggs Aminos, Salt, Pepper, and Lemon Juice)
- Pinterest. Hello Holiday Time Suck…
- My new beverage machines! My family knows me so well that they got me a Soda Stream and a Keurig Special Edition for Christmas. I love drinking! (coffee….bubbly soda pop….water….)
- Anticipation for starting my new training program. I’m joining the half marathon program with MCRRC in January!!!
- Hiking and Chilling with Parker. He may have given us a super expensive and emotionally challenging scare last week when he spent 24 hours in the doggie hospital for eating 20 0z of dark chocolate but….he is our baby.
- Podcasts from church. The preaching at my new parish is so strong that I need to hear the thoughtful words more than once.
What do you love these days???